Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

請各位英文高手幫我把中文自傳翻成英文~急

請各位大大幫我翻譯成英文

但是請不要用翻譯軟體 拜託!!

星期五就要用 很急 感激不盡!!

一個風景優美淳樸的小鄉鎮OO,是我成長的地方,家中總共有4個成員,父親從事小本生意買賣,母親是稱職的家庭主婦,哥哥則是在網路公司上,全家四口和樂幸福。雖然我是家中的老么但是卻沒有一絲驕縱,因為父母親認為沒吃過苦的小孩,是不知道惜福的,所以,從小媽媽就訓練我幫忙家務的習慣,她不希望我成為一個茶來伸手、飯來張口的千金大小姐。父母親以民主溝通的方式教育我們培養我們獨立自主、積極主動、負責的生活態度,成為我日後人格發展的一個重要的基礎。

我目前就讀於OO大學OO系四年級,在班上雖然不是名列前茅,但也一直保持著中上的程度。在三年級時曾以交換學生的身分在O國的OO大學學習,因為我的個性隨合喜歡與人相處,因此在這一年間結交很多各國的朋友,從這些朋友身上我學習到各國文化更開闊自己的視野,雖然已經離開O國一年多但是我們還是常常用e-mail來維持感情,在O國學習期間,對我而言是用金錢買不到的可貴經驗。

就學時期,我參加了學校裡服務性質社團 OOO,開啟我服務人群的熱忱,印象最深刻的是,與社團的老師和同學們一起到八里療養院去陪老人們聊天幫忙打掃環境,除了要耐心傾聽他們的心聲,更要細心的注意到他們的需求,還記得我們要離開的那一天,一位老奶奶握著我的手說 妹妹謝謝你,看著布滿皺紋臉上的和藹笑容,我的內心是多麼踏實。

真是謝謝你在最後一天幫我翻譯出來了^^

我的信箱

bean123i@yahoo.com.tw

Rating
    Favorite Answer

不知道是否來的及趕上你要的時間

Fine scenery simple and honorable small villages and towns OO, is the place which I grow, in the family altogether has 4 members, the father is engaged in the pamphlet business business, the mother is the housewife who is competent for the post, elder brother is on the network company, entire family four with happy happy.But although I am in the family am old do not have arrogant and willful actually, because the parents thought has not endured hardship the child, did not know is grateful, therefore, mother trains me to help the housework since childhood the custom, she did not hope I become the daughter young lady who tea puts out a hand, to be waited on hand and foot.

I go study at present in OO university OO am the 4th class, in class although is not is among the best, but continuously is also maintaining on degree.When the third year once by exchanged student's identity university to study in O country's OO, because my individuality along with gathered likes being together with the human, therefore became friends with very many various countries in during this year the friend, I studied from these friend body to the various countries' culture widens own field of vision, but although already left a O country for more than year we to use e-mail to maintain the sentiment frequently, in O country study period, as it concerns me was the valuable experience which could not buy with the money.

2007-05-18 12:15:35 補充:

最後一段因字數過多無法張貼,我保留著,如需要請留下MAIL

2007-05-18 20:53:32 補充:

已寄送mail給您

Source(s): 自己