Proctor & Gamble and Satanism?

I'm curious - how many people believe that Proctor and Gamble is a supporter of Satanism?

And do you believe their old "Moon & Stars" logo is an indication that this has been the case for decades?

Can you also explain on what information you base your belief?

Thanks!

Update:

I'm not implying anything nor do I have an axe to grind vs P&G. This is a real question to see how many people have heard of this, how many believe it, and why they do (or don't).

Update 2:

Clarification: unlike many 'questions' posted in YA, I am not trying to propogate an old rumor or slander P&G. This is, surprisingly, a real question to tap the community's opinion. :-)

Yes I've seen the Urban Legends material and P&G's repeated denials.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There are probably only a handful of people who believe that anymore. The whole "P&G/Satanism" stuff is so 1980s now.

• 1 decade ago

This was a rumor. Maybe 15 - 16 years ago. I'm not sure if they publicly denied it or said it was so. A family member did call them at the time and ask about the symbol and they told her it was not so what people were saying. There were a lot of people stopped buying thier products because of it.

• 1 decade ago

Proctor and Gamble denied the allegation years ago about the stars and their emblem. They were shown to force chanting and other things that people knew something was wrong. they have big bucks to make things happen in their favor!

If you go to the below web searches, everybody might change their mind about that! they have been behind legislation that takes away Free Speech and gag orders on Grass root groups, in House Bills 1592, 2093, 254 and 984! This is straight out of Daniel 11: 34-37 and making way for that!

Source(s): Web Search: Freedom21.com Exodus International American Family Association Family Research Council
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look up Secret Society's on Internet. You would be surprised what you will find. Satanism is spreading like a cancer threw society and is very Hush Hush! Especially how there doing it it is pretty unbelievable tricking people into playing occult games and practices and placing them into spiritual bondage to witchcraft/Demonic forces. You would be very amazed at what they can do with Satan's Powers..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pisces
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

we did, about 10-15 years ago when was a christian

it is pasted on the church's bulletin board.

• 1 decade ago

I believe your idea, to an extent, because P&G is a big supporter of homosexual agenda; and in the Bible, in SEVERAL places, it is stated that homosexuality is an abomination to God, and that homosexuals will not go to Heaven. Only those that turn away from that lifestyle & repent of the lifestyle can then get to Heaven, if they also accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

• 1 decade ago

Holy smokes... is that bullsh*t still around? You'd think they'd have outgrown that one by now, and moved on to something else.

Proctor and Gamble is no more Satanic than Barney the Purple Dinosaur.

• 1 decade ago

THE HORSE IS DEAD!! PUT YOUR STICK DOWN!!

Seriously, have you googled it yet? I mean, come on. This is SOOO 1994!!

What next?? Are you going to bring up Clinton? Then how about we all discuss the Iran Contra Scandal?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i worked for procter and gamble for two months. man, do they ever worship satan. thats the only way to explain why we were always seeing our supervisors creep into dark rooms while wearing long black cloaks. it also explains the strange, guttural chanting they forced us to take part in while we boxed tide-to-go stain erasers.

• 1 decade ago

This link might help:

http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.as...

My MIL was taught this 30 years ago at her Pentacostal Church and it's all lies. She ended up in a mental institution. Think people!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.