Who desires for APOLO ANTON OHNO to TAKE HOME the DANCING WITH THE STARS TROPHY on April 22nd (TUE.)?

If you think Apolo deserves the DWTS trophy, say WHY he deserves it, and please indicate the name of your state. Thanks for participating.

Update:

Hi EXARMYWIFE, In Ohnozone.net, Tuesday, May 22nd and not 23rd is the DWTS finale...

Update 2:

I APOLOGIZE...I SATAND CORRECTED, It's May 22nd.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough should take home the trophy because they have such great chemistry together and it really shows through their dancing. Plus, Apolo is a great role model in the Asian community as he has skills in both dancing and speed skating!

• Molly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I do. I think Apolo deserves the trophy because he has been the best dancer from the very beginning.

This is hard because I love Joey too. He has really gotten good lately and I love his personality and energy.

However, he has not done quite as well as Apolo in the past.

So, since I can only go with one, I'll go with Apolo. Just because he has always done the best job since the beginning.

• 1 decade ago

I want Joey to win- total showmanship. I am not a fan of his in any shape but like him in this show. Apolo is getting toooooo much hype.

• 1 decade ago

he has so much potential and his footwork is very complicated. Also his dances are very entertaining.

p.s. don't you think that len is being to tough on apolo and julianne compared to the other couples?

Source(s): i'm a big fan of Apolo and dwts.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its really tough cause right now I feel

Lala

Joey

Apolo

All are awesome and I don't want to see any of them go. Its hard to pick + they are all likeable

I am from NY

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you mean MAY 22 - yeah, he's 100% athlete and has a great tush!

GA

• 1 decade ago

I do. I think he dances very well compare to the others.

CA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I desire not for I care not.

• I do! He deserves it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.