23 month old is frequently throwing up and doest have good apetite and sound sleep.is this coz of acid reflux?

my doughter had acid reflux problem from her 6 weeks of life.she used to throw up a lot in day.docs said she eventyally out grow of it when she will be one year old and she did, but not completly!now she is 23 months old.even now she throw up for every couple of days and has a very poor apetite.now she started... show more my doughter had acid reflux problem from her 6 weeks of life.she used to throw up a lot in day.docs said she eventyally out grow of it when she will be one year old and she did, but not completly!now she is 23 months old.even now she throw up for every couple of days and has a very poor apetite.now she started sreaming and crying for everything.she is not sleeping well neither!what could be the problem with her? how can I make her not to sream and cry for everything?pls help!