Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

why is the BEN stiller/owen wilson combo in movies so good?

(maybe a sprinkle of vince vaughn and will ferrel also)

starsky and hutch

zoolander

night at the museum

how do they do it?

anyone suggest any other movies i should watch that are similar - i love them!

dodgeball

meet the focker

you gotta love dem

7 Answers

Relevance
  • LucyB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are funny guys! IMDb.com has casting lists of all movies, ever! You can go there and check out who's in what. They have contracts together, that's why they're awesome. Adam Sandler's friends are all in the same movies too...Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, Happy Gilmore...they've got contracts too. They're the best!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Vince is humorous & multi-faceted. Can ruin out with distinctive roles. Ben Stiller is imaginative & thinks out of the field. Owen Wilson is a plausible airhead yet pulls off extreme roles besides. Seth is the main actual actor to floor . he's so undemanding along with his character & comes off as no longer appearing in any respect.he's my selection.

• 1 decade ago

Owen Wilson's sarcasm is great and Ben Stiller is so easy to pick on. If they had opposite characters, it wouldn't work.

• cocojo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

owen wilson with jackie chan in shanghai knights and the sequel shanghai noon also owen wilson with vince vaughan in wedding crashers he is so great is owen wilson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they are just two great tastes that go great together. Like chocolate and peanut butter.

• 1 decade ago

i think it is because they use each others energy. and they are just really great comedians

• 1 decade ago

they work great toghether

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.