Jerry Falwell died fat, so never turned from his sin of gluttony...will he go to hell then?

I am told that unless one turns from their sin, that they will go to hell...he never turned from his obviously, or he would have not been fat. Please don't tell me this is a medical condition...if you can be born born with a fat gene...you can then be born with a gay gene...and fundamentalists say the gene... show more I am told that unless one turns from their sin, that they will go to hell...he never turned from his obviously, or he would have not been fat.

Please don't tell me this is a medical condition...if you can be born born with a fat gene...you can then be born with a gay gene...and fundamentalists say the gene thing doesn't happen.

Your thoughts...considering he did not take proper care of his "temple of God"...and he died fat, so never turned from his sin...will he go to hell?