Ryan E asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what movie is this? all i remember is a kid riding on the beard of this giant floating head... any ideas?

i saw this movie when i was a kid a few times, and thats the only thing i remember about it, a kid who rides this giant floating heads beard to some far off land, it wasnt a cartoon i feel like there was a bridge in it, please help me out its been driving me crazy, thanks

and i am 100 percent its not never ending story, thats one of my personal favorites

Favorite Answer

the movie is called mio in the land of faraway and it sucks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2dAUPGrp5c

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): yahoo search and youtube
  • Melius

It sounds like The Neverending Story.

I am pretty sure you mean the Neverending Story. It wasn;t a floating head, I think it was some kind of Chinese dog.

Link below to official website.

sounds like this really bad film called "Zardoz" has Sean Connery, and a bunch of others...here are some character names for you: Zed, May, Consuella, Friend, Avalow, and Arthur Frayne...The film has a large bearded Statue head floating around, and at one point, Sean Conery's character can be seen climbing on the beard.

was it the never ending story?