What are your 'morning rituals'?

Do you have the same routine in the morning? If so, what is it?

• Johnny
    Favorite Answer

Take my face out of the pizza box, unpeel my eyelids. Look for my glasses. Crawl to the fridge. Open a beer, drink it down. Have a swig of milk, eat a handful of cornflakes. Rest my eyes for a minute. Stand up- sway around. Sit down again, rest my eyes for another minute. Crawl around the kitchen looking for my trousers from last night. Put trousers on. Find cigarettes in pocket :). Smoke a ciggy. Feel much better. Eat a piece of cold pizza. Crawl up the stairs, put my head in a sinkfull of cold water. Look for car keys. Drive to work. Go through the back entrance to avoid my boss. Rest my head on the cool cool desk. Stay still and quiet until lunchtime. Go across the road to the pub...

Get up, get dressed, clean face, brush teeth, (I shower the night before), mouthwash, breakfast, brush teeth again. Then check email while listening to music and do the same for Yahoo! Answers. Put shoes on then grab bag and leave. There are details within those tasks but I'm running out of time before I have to go.

• ?

Wake up

Send text to my carer

Sprottle outa bed with a lot of laughing, huffing and cuffing!

Have a coffee and 2 c!gg!es

Have a shower and brush my teeth

Have my breakfast, porridge

Put the telly on

that takes me up till 11.30 when my carer goes and then I can turn on my computer - yeah!

well only during weekdays...

5:30 wake up go take shower or straighten hair

5:40 get out of shower if i took a shower, and scrunch hair

6:00 done straightening hair go get dressed

6:10 eat breakfast

6:30 go brush teeth and floss, also wash face

6:45 get on yahoo or myspace

7:00 go wait for bus!

have a great day!

• astrid

well i do not have a lot of morning ritual if i am late i will leave it or i will so it as normal must drink water as i wake up and than breakfast and stuff

Yes same routine everyday, get up, get dressed, have coffee and cigarette, walk my dog, come home, have shower, get ready for work, have breakfast, clean teeth, do hair/makeup, go to work.

Wake up, light up, get up, toss the old robe on, make coffee, take a dump while the coffee is brewing, clean up, brush the old ivories, grab a cup of coffee, return to my bedroom, boot up, enter password, and here I am;) That's it in a nutshell:)

Yes I do,I get up and go to washroom,wash my hands and make coffee,while I wait for my coffee to brew,I brush my teeth and then make my bed.Then have my morning coffee.After that I take a shower,wash my face,put makeup on,fix my hair,get dressed.Then have another coffee.and thats it.

Sleep.

.....snooze a couple of times, let the cat out or in, fed the cats, make coffee, shower, put on makeup, dress, get on computer; go to "work". (I do volunteer work)