Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

What do you think of this "Ben 10" Drawing I made?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/bea_korn/P...

I added this girl in the Left, she's my character in ben 10 I just make those for fun

name: Jillian "jills" Hall

Age: 10 (just like ben and gwen)

Hair color: blond

Eye color: Green

T-shirt/Top color: Red

Skirt: white

Sneakers/shoes: white

Powers: Can control Rock and can turn her hand/s into rock and when its rock she has super strength on which ever hand is rock.

About her: She's sweet, Pretty, Cute, thoughtful.. kind of like "Mitsuki" from "kappa mikey" She got her powers from her dad, well not her dad. Her father was obsessed with finding out the reasons and explanations of mutations and being born with super powers. He worked with every scientist and professors he could think of but all of them labeled him as a loon (Loon= crazy) when all hope was lost one scientist stepped up and said that it was possible to figure out what that was, he created this potion that was supposed to give the ability to turn invisible but it was unstable and he said that they need to try it out on a human, best if its a newborn and jills was only a few months old then. so the father put the potion in a bottle and made sure that jills drank every drop, her mother found out and got divorced. But the potion's side affect was that it didn't turn you invisible, it gives you rock powers. At the age of 5 Jills became friends with her Neighbor Ben Tennyson. and she was a family friend at the age of 7. But she and her mom had to go away to Europe for 3 years because of her moms company moving there. She never told ben about her powers because she's scared that it might affect their friendship. after 3 years Jills is now 10 and her mom became the CEO of a big toy company,and managed to move back USA. Grandpa Max was thought of bringing her along on the road trip to surprise ben and so that they would get to catch up on things. when ben got the omnitrix that was the only time she admitted to Ben about her powers and explain how she got them. They remaind friends but Jills kept a secret that she has a Huge crush on Ben, And only Gwen is the person who knows after Gwen read Jill's diary.

I was supposed to make her hair down but I thought it made her look older than she is, and soyy if I got the mask of lucky girl wrong,she was the last one I drew and I was tiered already. the camera is pretty old so the picture quality isnt that great but its still good, and I'll be making a colored one..Oh I almost forgot, I drew Jills like how they draw in ben 10 already, but I wanted it to look a bit cuter so I changed the eyes and made it look chiibish/ Chiibi-like

First of all..... No mean answers please, Im only 13 so I will not be getting a job at mcdonalds, and I have a straight A avreage since I was in 1st grade. Remember NO MEAN COMMENTS

I mean, if you say you dont like it dont break it to much, just say like whats good what not and i'll work on it. if you were a critict would you say "the artist should work in macdonalds"

Favorite Answer

Its great, should land you a fine life long career at mcDonalds.

Taking this as a intense question i imagine that really it may well be healthful for global freedom of expression to actual have a "Draw Mohammed Day." i recognize that's a blasphemous action to depict the Islamic prophet although that's likewise a effortless human ideal to convey one's self. To paraphrase Voltaire "i gained't agree consisting of your argument yet I shall shield your ideal to assert it." that's my opinion that we ought to continually take care of our effortless rights at the same time as they arrive lower than chance of persecution and oppression. The critics of this would declare that that's inaccurate to anger, wonder, and otherwise enrage the Muslim community. yet, how a lot would society have not stepped ahead if particular persons did no longer have the braveness to convey their minds. for instance, what would have occurred if Martin Luther had no longer nailed his blasphemous objections to the cathedral doorways? we may be able to no longer undergo as a functioning society with out an open flow of thoughts. the barriers of expression should be pushed, although if it lunges back at us violently.

okay, you are 13, that's a good place to start,and you have a desire to draw. my advice is to broaden your skills. manga is pretty much the same features drawn in different ways. you will likely lose interest in that style in time. work on fluidity, perspective, shading and composition. then painting technique. any basic art class will help. learn and develop your own style. that is what seperates the artist. nice story also. whatever you do keep up the drawing!

You're being way too heavy handed with your pencil. Be light and smooth. There is no need to embed the graphite into the paper.

awesome!! u rock! i like the way you draw jill and "lucky girl"

Awwwwwww i luv chibbis they are the best anime eva!Ur r really good!Keep up the good work!!!!!

:)

no mean comments you asked if we liked it. I will say yes you have real talent. no i'm not saying that because you said we can't be mean it was good.

Very nice!

I mean, I'm thirteen, too, and my drawings a bit more detailed and stuff, but I think your style is so cute.

Keep it up. :)

You are very talented. keep up the good work!

very nice

i love big dark shiny eyes