What do you think of this "Ben 10" Drawing I made?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/bea_korn/Picture3-1.jpg I added this girl in the Left, she's my character in ben 10 I just make those for fun name: Jillian "jills" Hall Age: 10 (just like ben and gwen) Hair color: blond Eye color: Green T-shirt/Top color: Red Skirt:... show more http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/bea_korn/Picture3-1.jpg

I added this girl in the Left, she's my character in ben 10 I just make those for fun

name: Jillian "jills" Hall
Age: 10 (just like ben and gwen)
Hair color: blond
Eye color: Green
T-shirt/Top color: Red
Skirt: white
Sneakers/shoes: white
Powers: Can control Rock and can turn her hand/s into rock and when its rock she has super strength on which ever hand is rock.

About her: She's sweet, Pretty, Cute, thoughtful.. kind of like "Mitsuki" from "kappa mikey" She got her powers from her dad, well not her dad. Her father was obsessed with finding out the reasons and explanations of mutations and being born with super powers. He worked with every scientist and professors he could think of but all of them labeled him as a loon (Loon= crazy) when all hope was lost one scientist stepped up and said that it was possible to figure out what that was, he created this potion that was supposed to give the ability to turn invisible but it was unstable and he said that they need to try it out on a human, best if its a newborn and jills was only a few months old then. so the father put the potion in a bottle and made sure that jills drank every drop, her mother found out and got divorced. But the potion's side affect was that it didn't turn you invisible, it gives you rock powers. At the age of 5 Jills became friends with her Neighbor Ben Tennyson. and she was a family friend at the age of 7. But she and her mom had to go away to Europe for 3 years because of her moms company moving there. She never told ben about her powers because she's scared that it might affect their friendship. after 3 years Jills is now 10 and her mom became the CEO of a big toy company,and managed to move back USA. Grandpa Max was thought of bringing her along on the road trip to surprise ben and so that they would get to catch up on things. when ben got the omnitrix that was the only time she admitted to Ben about her powers and explain how she got them. They remaind friends but Jills kept a secret that she has a Huge crush on Ben, And only Gwen is the person who knows after Gwen read Jill's diary.

I was supposed to make her hair down but I thought it made her look older than she is, and soyy if I got the mask of lucky girl wrong,she was the last one I drew and I was tiered already. the camera is pretty old so the picture quality isnt that great but its still good, and I'll be making a colored one..Oh I almost forgot, I drew Jills like how they draw in ben 10 already, but I wanted it to look a bit cuter so I changed the eyes and made it look chiibish/ Chiibi-like
Update: First of all..... No mean answers please, Im only 13 so I will not be getting a job at mcdonalds, and I have a straight A avreage since I was in 1st grade. Remember NO MEAN COMMENTS
Update 2: I mean, if you say you dont like it dont break it to much, just say like whats good what not and i'll work on it. if you were a critict would you say "the artist should work in macdonalds"