Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

what does mml mean? i hear people say it all the time..??

what does mml stand for? people say it on myspace and stuff when something is funny and i can't figure it out.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

don't know ask ur friends

• barsky
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My Nickname is device Gun M because of the fact as quickly as we had a airsoft gun war at my friends abode with so different persons from college and we've been on communities and all people on my group became out different than a million guy who sucked at airsoft and purely had a small pistal the different group had 3 men left with shotguns so I advised him to provide up because of the fact there became no way, yet he refused so I grap 2 device weapons and run out interior the sector I chase him and Im approximately 3 yards removed from his lower back. I then sell off on him with the two device weapons in each and every hand. So I have been given stated as device Gun M and thanks to That and My call is matthew so thats the place the M is provided in

• 1 decade ago

Meet Me Later

• 1 decade ago

I've never heard of that one before so it can't be too popular...yet, but I'll take a few guesses and see if those may be suitable.:

Make Me Laugh?

Man Machine Language?

Meet Me Later?

I don't know...try asking someone on there that has used it.

Source(s): personal opinion
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • heuss
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What Does Mml Stand For

• 1 decade ago

I think you mean LOL, which stands for "Laughing Out Loud". MML has lots of meanings, but none of them are particularly funny. :)

• 1 decade ago

Not sure, but maybe it's to indicate when something,

"makes me laugh" or "made me laugh"

• 1 decade ago

many mustard lollipops!

many mustard lollipops!

many mustard lollipops!

(yea!)

many mustard lollipops!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.