Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is it like to live in ohio?

I would also like to know what is the living abd the economy?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you compare living in Ohio with say California or the east coast, our pace of life is slower. We are part of the Midwest so this is a great place to raise a family. My sister does not like it here because Ohio is a red state (Republican). The cost of living is definitely lower here than in some of the other big cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago. Ohio has a lot of industry and big companies headquartered here. I live in Cincinnati and we have Procter & Gamble (largest consumer products company) as well as Kroger (largest grocery store chain). Chiquita is also based here in Cincinnati. Ohio has a lot of sports teams such as the Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavs, Cincinnati Bengals, Columbus Blue Jackets. Honda Motors has a huge plant in Marysville.

Ohio has a strong economy and is attracting more business. Ohio's weather is not as comfortable as Los Angeles as our winters sometimes are freezing and our summers humid, but spring and fall is really nice. We also have numerous museums and parks to go to. Cedar Point is the place to go if you like roller coasters. We also have a lot of good universities such as Ohio State and University of Cincinnati.

• 1 decade ago

Ohio is a nice state and its a lot of fun b/c u have all the amusement parks and all that so i think Ohio is a lot of fun.

• 1 decade ago

horrible, california is where its at, plus an amazing economy and living

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.