wolf

Is this joke anti-Democratic or anti-Republican?

I was traveling between Phoenix and Chicago when a tire blew out. Checking my spare, I found that it too was flat. My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town.

The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van. He yelled out the window,"Need a lift?" "Yes, I sure do," I replied. "You a Democrat or Republican?" asked the old man. "Republican." I replied. "Well, you can just go to Hell," Yelled the old man as he sped off.

Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question. Again, I gave the same answer,"Republican." The driver gave me the finger and drove off.

I thought it over and decided that maybe I should change my strategy, since this area seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be few Republicans. The next car to stop was a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde. She smiled seductively and asked if I was Democrat or Republican. "Democrat!" I shouted. "Hop in!" replied the blonde. Driving down the road, I couldn't help but stare at this gorgeous woman in the seat next to me, the wind blowing through her hair, perfect breasts, and a short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs.

Finally, I yelled,"Please stop the car." She immediately slammed on the brakes and as soon as the car stopped, I jumped out. "What's the matter?" she asked. "I can't take it anymore," I replied. "I've only been a Democrat for five minutes and, already, I want to screw somebody."

• jfmm
    Favorite Answer

Ooouu!! You talk about Democrats..........while Our Illustrious Republican Leader makes America Hated and a Laughingstock Globally!! For Shame! ..........at least you Know what Us Democrats will do to you Beforehand! LOL.

Blue Forever! ..........and Proud of it! LOL.

I think you know the answer to your initial question but nonetheless that was a funny joke. Republicans and Democrats all need to lighten up - ya know?

• mable

Im a Republican Conservative Atheist and I believe that consenting adults should be able to marry.

its makin fun of democrats and how they screw people over all the time.

let's just say it's funny and leave it at that

anti-Democratic

ANTI-CASHEW NUT!!

racist!!!!

Source(s): NYPD