wolf
Lv 6

Is this joke anti-Democratic or anti-Republican?

I was traveling between Phoenix and Chicago when a tire blew out. Checking my spare, I found that it too was flat. My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride to the next town.

The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van. He yelled out the window,"Need a lift?" "Yes, I sure do," I replied. "You a Democrat or Republican?" asked the old man. "Republican." I replied. "Well, you can just go to Hell," Yelled the old man as he sped off.

Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question. Again, I gave the same answer,"Republican." The driver gave me the finger and drove off.

Update:

I thought it over and decided that maybe I should change my strategy, since this area seemed to be overly political and there appeared to be few Republicans. The next car to stop was a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde. She smiled seductively and asked if I was Democrat or Republican. "Democrat!" I shouted. "Hop in!" replied the blonde. Driving down the road, I couldn't help but stare at this gorgeous woman in the seat next to me, the wind blowing through her hair, perfect breasts, and a short skirt that continued to ride higher and higher up her thighs.

Finally, I yelled,"Please stop the car." She immediately slammed on the brakes and as soon as the car stopped, I jumped out. "What's the matter?" she asked. "I can't take it anymore," I replied. "I've only been a Democrat for five minutes and, already, I want to screw somebody."

7 Answers

Relevance
  • jfmm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ooouu!! You talk about Democrats..........while Our Illustrious Republican Leader makes America Hated and a Laughingstock Globally!! For Shame! ..........at least you Know what Us Democrats will do to you Beforehand! LOL.

Blue Forever! ..........and Proud of it! LOL.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think you know the answer to your initial question but nonetheless that was a funny joke. Republicans and Democrats all need to lighten up - ya know?

• mable
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Im a Republican Conservative Atheist and I believe that consenting adults should be able to marry.

• 1 decade ago

its makin fun of democrats and how they screw people over all the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let's just say it's funny and leave it at that

• 1 decade ago

anti-Democratic

• 1 decade ago

ANTI-CASHEW NUT!!

racist!!!!

Source(s): NYPD
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.