Questioning Israel????

why does the U.S aid Israel (annually) more than anny other nation, which includes twice the amount of aid to africa and south america combined???? Is the U.S truly controlled by the Israeli governmnet??? I mean there have been reports of Israel containing all the phone records of every individual in the U.S.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's sad isn't it! Without our aid Israel would be up s... creek without a paddle.

The Israeli lobby in the US is extremely powerful and they have many 'fans' within all of the administrations from Kennedy on.

The fastest way to see a political resolution on Palestine would be to shut off the 'good times' spigot and force Israel to stand on its own two feet and feel the real economic consequences of picking needless fights.

I don't know what Bible 'Knight of God' reads but I've never read a single passage that tells people to give military support to this or that particular state.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Israel should be economically independent, and as long as it gets more aid then Africa & South America combined, it should be ashamed of being a cronical moocher state. But Peres and other Israeli politicians of this level consider this as a national pride, instead of being ashamed of it...

• Chase
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1st question- Because Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East and surrounded by those who hate them.

2- Uh, no, it is not.

3-Israel is pretty much our only actual ally in the Middle East. As for the person who said Israel starts all it's fights, think again. If you knew ANYTHING, you would know that the Palestinians have been almost constantly attacking Israelis. When enough is enough, they decided to bring the fight to them for a change.

• 1 decade ago

The bible calls for us to honor, support, and bless Israel. They are our truest friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.