To experiment or not to experiment?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years living together for 2, he's older and its a very sexual relationship. It started as him becoming aware of my past where I had experimented with a same sex partner. He wanted me to do this so he could watch (which I haven't done). It has now gone to him... show more I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years living together for 2, he's older and its a very sexual relationship. It started as him becoming aware of my past where I had experimented with a same sex partner. He wanted me to do this so he could watch (which I haven't done). It has now gone to him imagining me being with him and another guy I play along because he is insistant that I not ruin this fantasy for him. He now keeps making comments about really wanting me to be with him and another guy. He wants us to get married in Vegas and him get us a male prostitue. To be honest I don't think our relationship can handle going to that level. I have pretty much become a homebody because he has issues with me going out to have dinner/drinks with friends because his exwife cheated on him. I love him very much but don't think this is a good idea us going down this road. I feel like I can't tell him because he gets offended so easily he will take this personally. What to do?
20 answers 20