Socks? Who likes them?

I love it when a lady wears cool sexy socks. For example, knee socks that are stripped, any type of cool gofy pattern, colored, sheer, stockings. just a turn on, lol.. Anyone have a cool pair of socks they love to wear? If so, what do they look like? No, im not a perv, just think socks are cool :-)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love socks! I wear the sensible white Hanes type socks every day with my boot cut jeans. If I wear a lot of black, I will wear black socks (crew type). With my jammies, I wear the super soft fuzzy type of socks color coordinated with my PJ's. Not a barefoot person.

Hate it when I get those darn lint balls in my socks after several wearings and washings. Drives me nuts! And once my socks are ripped, I toss them. I know people who sew the rips over & over. Just don't understand that since socks are really not that expensive.

Sock puppets are cute! Gotta get instructions on how to make them.

Baby socks are good to make cat toys with. Just fill them with catnip and tie off and enjoy watching your cat go crazy on the floor. Good entertainment for an afternoon.

• 1 decade ago

I hate socks.....when I find I am forced to wear them, I like ones with kitties on them. Not those nasty things that are hidden down inside the shoe, either. Normal socks that come up a normal height on the ankle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love socks ,too!

thigh hi striped yellow /black wool socks

argyle socks pink/black

and my favorite are silly

they look like sharks are eating my feet . the mouth is the opening

felix the cat socks ,also!

• shygal
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Omg I've been called childish before for this. I have a drawer full of fun socks....it is actually one of my hobbies to collect socks, they're beautiful!!! I love them...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

, yes me being a guy... I like to wear goofy socks as well.. lol

• 1 decade ago

i prefer bare feet, i hate socks but cute question

• 4 years ago

For the equal rationale town of Cleaveland, Ohio, dropped the "a". Newspapers desired to avoid wasting room and ink for his or her headlines, so that they shortened the title and the moniker caught.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have to wear them. I play a lot of sports.

• 1 decade ago

it depend's on my mood, today i prefer bare feet :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.