Why people cant understand real love or true feelings ?

Favorite Answer

may be some time we r unable to make them realise tat we really love them.

dear as u know that newer days " I LOVE YOU" is a common word which is use without feeling that is way........................

some time when u truly love some one they don't understand

so what should we do

gooooooooooooooo and make her/ him realise that you really love him/ her

loving some is a gr888 feeling and loved by the one whom you love is the greatest feeling

so don't waste your time and do something

I think I can answer this the best coz there is a person in my life who just didnt understand my love and my feelings.

There is a saying " u dont know what u have untill u lose it" and thats what happend with this person, this person has losed a very nice and caring friend like me.

I am not praising myself but I was a really nice friend for this person.

Even if people understand ur love and feelings they dont want to show it!

because the concept of real love to most is surreal. they say it sounds nice but they aren't ever sure it will happen to them. people also have trouble understanding things that they can't relate to. so if they have never felt real love they can't see why some one would give up there life just to have it.

i think of actual love differs for many human beings. some human beings think of that actual love is blah blah blah, souls, blah blah, love, the way somebody looks at you blah blah blah. yet actual love ought to be sitting interior the showering room mutually as your mate takes a unload (that takes love) actual love is once you're with somebody which you do no longer would desire to cover something from. once I say something i recommend something. whilst there is not any longer something that the two one in all you're able to do this embarases you infront of that guy or woman. will you fart infront of your mate? in the adventure that your mate needed to speak to you mutually as taking a unload might you? think of of the main embarrising project which you would be able to think of of, in case you ought to try this infront of your mate and not care, and your mate ought to care much less then it fairly is actual love. might your mate sparkling poop off of partitions, and puke of the rest room once you ill. Thats actual love. forget all that crap you spot on television and consider in magazines, they are not getting down and grimy with actual circumstances that ought to ensue in a relationship. think of of each and every of the nasty stuff which you do, while you're comfortable telling you mate that variety of stuff and he listens and tells you the comparable nasty stuff, then you definately got here upon actual love!!

Because it's easier to let your parents tell you what to do. Then you can blame them when your life sucks.

People always do what's easiest instead of growing up and doing what's best

Dont bother asking men. They dont have feelings!

they aren't in love as when your in love you know it. and as far as feelings? some don't deal with them ( major shame ) you know yours and that's what counts. if partner involved wrong one!!! one will come along. thanks for letting me answer.

because people are too goddamn stupid to realize anything now days