30 minutes on treadmill 7x .5 miles per day = 10. 5 miles wk can I expect to lose?

any weight. And what is the least amount of calories a day that is an acceptable amount to eat to aid weight loss. I eat between 1500 - 1800 per day walk 1.5 a day and have a sensible diet but still do not lose weight. What is wrong with this regime?. I would mention that I have high BP and heart... show more any weight. And what is the least amount of calories a day that is an acceptable amount to eat to aid weight loss.

I eat between 1500 - 1800 per day walk 1.5 a day and have a sensible diet but still do not lose weight.

What is wrong with this regime?.

I would mention that I have high BP and heart problems.

Please can anyone advise me as I really need to shift this weight over 2 stones overweight.
Update: Good advice thank you. my treadmill has a different programmes and I chose the manual and set it at between 2.9 & 3mph calories expended normally 188 for 1.5 miles.

Try not to have senditary life style but perhaps I ought to nip Q&A in the bud.