Can you drive in Illinois with an Iowa Learner's Permit?

I'm going on vacation to Chicago in August, I would like to help drive there. But my mom thinks I can't because I only have an Iowa Learner's Permit.

Favorite Answer

Yes. As long as their is a licensed driver with you. Please be careful, as I live in Illinois.

Iowa Learners Permit

your mom is probably right. i remember when i got my learners permit that i couldn't drive outside of the state. i would highly recommend calling your local dmv office and ask them before you do it. if you get caught driving on a leaner's permit in another state and it is illegal you may not have a permit for long.

you cancontinual everywhere you opt to as long as you have that grownup this is over 21 in the seat next to you. I asked the DMV right here in nevada If i cancontinual everywhere in the U.S. i'm specific you would be able to desire to