Is 5'5 Tall, Short, Or average?

I`ve always asked this and I never get a clear answer...

All of my cousins are shorter than me and most of my friends are... Most people in school say I`m tall but I always thought I was average....

My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'5 and a half. So I think 5'5 is the tallest I`m going to be.... Being that I`m turning 16 in July..

Anyways

... Am I tall? Short, Or average?

Ahhh ...

I weigh around 100 pounds... It changes... And my friends say I`m curvy but thats besides the point :/

Ahh wait and I`m mixed white/puertorican o:

xD some of you guys are going way off topic.... I`m curvy in my stomach. I don`t realy think I have a butt..... I have like, I white girls butt D:

Agh... Now I`m going off topic....

Favorite Answer

For an American girl, 5'5 is exactly average.

Taller than average, but not very tall. It's just the right height for a girl if you ask me (okay maybe i just say that cuz i'm 5'5 too xD cheers!)

It also depends on your racial background, it's average for a Caucasian. Short for an African-American or European. But tall for an Asian

That's average, I wish I was as tall as you. I'm around 5'2 ish...it sucks being short your always looking up to people.

According to US statistics 5'4" is the average height for American women. So 5'5" is taller than average. Not to mention taller than me ;)

i have a cousin that is turning 13 and she's 5'5 too.....and still growing rapidly everytime i see her!! but don't worry-your parents are tall and you're probably not going to stop growing till you reach 24. Plus compared to everyone else you're tall..

I think you are bordering on short to average, but who cares because different heights have different advantages.

I believe a Dwarf is considered at 4'9" My wife is 5'2" and I'm 6'1" she's just right for me. How tall do you want to be, be as big as your heart wants you to be?

dont feel complex, u've got a gud height

ur height is good actually very good n i think u can go till 5'6 n tht will be very very good but 5'5 is good.