Is 5'5 Tall, Short, Or average?

I`ve always asked this and I never get a clear answer... All of my cousins are shorter than me and most of my friends are... Most people in school say I`m tall but I always thought I was average.... My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'5 and a half. So I think 5'5 is the tallest I`m going to be.... Being... show more I`ve always asked this and I never get a clear answer...
All of my cousins are shorter than me and most of my friends are... Most people in school say I`m tall but I always thought I was average....
My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'5 and a half. So I think 5'5 is the tallest I`m going to be.... Being that I`m turning 16 in July..
Anyways

... Am I tall? Short, Or average?
Update: Ahhh ...

I weigh around 100 pounds... It changes... And my friends say I`m curvy but thats besides the point :/
Update 2: Ahh wait and I`m mixed white/puertorican o:
Update 3: xD some of you guys are going way off topic.... I`m curvy in my stomach. I don`t realy think I have a butt..... I have like, I white girls butt D:

Agh... Now I`m going off topic....