Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do you wear socks with sandals?

If so, what's wrong with you?

Best Answer

I like nothing more than to wear long dark khakis, black socks, and my Birkies to work. The socks help insulate my feet against the general burn and chaffing of sandals, and also let my dogs breathe during the day. Otherwise I gotta take off my regular dress shoes 2-5 times a day.

I am NOT afraid to wear socks with sandals! But I would question those who wear belts AND suspenders! I mean really, how insecure is that?!

socks and sandals are just horrible. absolutely horrible. If you've got ugly feet either get a pedicure or don't wear sandals. Also....it is really weird when people wear socks to the beach or the pool. I've actually seen people wear socks in the water. What a bunch of weirdos. I agree with the gulf coast guy...it oddly seems to be the tacky northern tourists committing these faux pas'.

Source(s): Savvy Miami Beach resident

I do not wear socks with sandals.

Maybe some people can pull it off, but I just can't. I mean, if your feet are cold, you shouldn't be wearing sandals in the first place.

sock and sandals clearly do not mix.

that defeats the purpose of sandals. =]

ewww never. If it is hot enough to have to wear sandals then its hot enough to not wear socks.

NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!!! ITS BASICALLY KILLING YOUR SENSE OF STYLE!! (IF YOU HAVE ONE.)

NO NO NO NO

that is the number one frumpy, tacky, old, gross, makes me wanna barf, fashion faux pax

• Ummmm like NO!! That is so ugly and tacky!

• mike h

Sure......If you're a tacky tourist from up north.

Source(s): Gulf Coast Beach Bum

hahahaha that look is so tacky