Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do you wear socks with sandals?

If so, what's wrong with you?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I like nothing more than to wear long dark khakis, black socks, and my Birkies to work. The socks help insulate my feet against the general burn and chaffing of sandals, and also let my dogs breathe during the day. Otherwise I gotta take off my regular dress shoes 2-5 times a day.

I am NOT afraid to wear socks with sandals! But I would question those who wear belts AND suspenders! I mean really, how insecure is that?!

• 1 decade ago

socks and sandals are just horrible. absolutely horrible. If you've got ugly feet either get a pedicure or don't wear sandals. Also....it is really weird when people wear socks to the beach or the pool. I've actually seen people wear socks in the water. What a bunch of weirdos. I agree with the gulf coast guy...it oddly seems to be the tacky northern tourists committing these faux pas'.

Source(s): Savvy Miami Beach resident
  • 1 decade ago

I do not wear socks with sandals.

Maybe some people can pull it off, but I just can't. I mean, if your feet are cold, you shouldn't be wearing sandals in the first place.

• 1 decade ago

sock and sandals clearly do not mix.

that defeats the purpose of sandals. =]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ewww never. If it is hot enough to have to wear sandals then its hot enough to not wear socks.

• 1 decade ago

NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE WEAR SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!!! ITS BASICALLY KILLING YOUR SENSE OF STYLE!! (IF YOU HAVE ONE.)

• 1 decade ago

NO NO NO NO

that is the number one frumpy, tacky, old, gross, makes me wanna barf, fashion faux pax

• Ummmm like NO!! That is so ugly and tacky!

• mike h
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sure......If you're a tacky tourist from up north.

Source(s): Gulf Coast Beach Bum
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahaha that look is so tacky

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.