What do Greeks think of the way Greek American culture is presented in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?

Do they think it's funny? Or take offense? Do you think it represents Greeks in a positive (if funny) light?
Update: Looking forward to hear both from Greeks and Greek Americans.
Update 2: The movie was on TV Sunday, and since it was such an enormous hit here in the USA I wanted to learn how it was received in Greece. I posted here in travel because I thought it was the best place to find Greeks, and I wasn’t disappointed! Thanks for all of your answers. Since the movie poked fun of Greek pride,... show more The movie was on TV Sunday, and since it was such an enormous hit here in the USA I wanted to learn how it was received in Greece. I posted here in travel because I thought it was the best place to find Greeks, and I wasn’t disappointed! Thanks for all of your answers.

Since the movie poked fun of Greek pride, I also wondered if this might prevent Greeks from enjoying all the attention lavished on the culture in the form of exaggeration and fun. I think the movie was very good for Greeks.

Thanks for the recommendation for “Eleni,” I’ve put a request for it into my library. That’s a period of Greek history that’s not well known here, but still has a great influence on politics.