I want to start my own buisness but have no start $ and bad credit. How do I find investers to back me?

I want to be my own boss and support my family. I am interested in retail, private security and personal protection and possibly property purchase and flip buisness. I dont have that leg up to get started and probably never will. Want information on possible investors to help me get started. I also want to be... show more I want to be my own boss and support my family. I am interested in retail, private security and personal protection and possibly property purchase and flip buisness. I dont have that leg up to get started and probably never will. Want information on possible investors to help me get started. I also want to be contacted if anyone is intersted in Personal Protective Services. I will accept any and all input and appreciate it very much!