I was recently contracted as a bail bondsman in N.J but wasn't trained! Does anyone know how I can get traing?

I recently was contracted as a bail bondsman in N.J. but I wasn’t given any training. I posted a few small bonds for someone else that is contracted for the same people but is having licensing problems. Some time in the near future I'm going to have to record property before actually posting bigger bonds but I don't know how & the only answer that I get from the guy who contracted me is "it's in your contract, your suppose to do that". Basically, I was just thrown out there to swim or sink, my contract is a 50/50 contract which means that if someone skips bail, it's all on my head as if it were my company! What ever I write, I make money on and whatever is a loss is my loss, I could get really screwed! Does anyone know how to record property & where I could get some training that isn’t the hard way?

Favorite Answer

Unless you have some existing law enforcement or bail enforcement training, get out now. You're in WAY over your head, police officers receive a minimum of 6-8 months of training before they even get close to the street, if you're taking on clients now you've got problems.

go to aaabailpros.com and then email aaabailpros@comcast.net we will help you.