do u guys think afi...?

do yall think afi is emo??im not sure wut to think cause peple say they are and then they say their not??!!!=/help me out,im confused!!!

Favorite Answer

NO!!!!!!!

AFI is not emo!!!

AFI conveys the darker aspects of life, such as death, deceit, and desperation, but those are from Davey, and the band's personal life.

STS was the brutal reaization that Davey can't reincarnate.

I think that DU is "simply a remake of a classic" - Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice.

AFI is not attempting to create an image as "goth" "emo" or "scene."

If you look on youtube and watch some of the videos, I think Dave or Jade talks about the "emo" topic.

Hope I helped :D

AFI is just bullshit. They are not emo. Not even close to emo. They are pop punk with a "dark image" and "drab lyrics". Listen to old AFI, they used to be kinda good in like 1995.

AFI was cool about 4 years ago before the put out sing the sorrow. but now they are so mainstream. they suck now.

they are NOT emo

watch this interview with Davey and Jade, (it's just less than half way into the video)

http://staysweetlynumb.buzznet.com/video/popup/131...

Source(s): Davey Havok and Jade Puget themselves