djm749
Lv 6
djm749 asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

What is your opinion of this blog entry?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

One awesome entry!!! That made this Mothers Day a little better to have someone tell it like it is!! Thank-you for sharing this!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

After reading the blog entry and then reading some of the posts on here, I really do have to wonder what in the hell is going on in our society today.

Anyone that read the entire blog and did not come away with some sort of inspiration and compassion...well, suffice it to say, would never want to be around those individuals.

Would be doubtful to me that they would have the intellect and fortitude to ever be a good neighbor, much less an American that would fight and stand up for our country.

How do these people get up each and every morning, look in the mirror and ever see anything good about life? Problem is...they don't! They constantly complain, whine and blame their inadequacies in life on others.

Thank God I don't have to live or associate with them...just reading what they post on here is enough!

If you think I'm talking about you...go ahead...use your dirty little thumbs down and once and for all cement your own inadequacie in your mind!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well we here in Britain (not just England) have Tony Blair as a Prime Minister. I think getting that little fact wrong just goes to show how much this person might not know about politics no matter how much they might profess to it.

And failing that its nothing I've not read/heard a thousand times before. Its a very bigoted one-sided argument, and I despise it. Theres not even an attempt to understand.

I especially like the Jesus/GI comparison. Very apt. O.o

• 1 decade ago

In agreement except for one thing for sure, Islamic fascist... better known as the terrorist brought their will for the American destruction to the shores of the USA long before 2001. Let us not forget the first attempt to bring down the Twin towers under Clinton's watch, and BTW he did very very little about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd delete it ;)

IMO a non-rational viewpoint. Too one-sided. Spurred on by religious hate and ignorance. Somewhat hyprocritcal.

Seems to praise christianity and condemn islam while ignoring or forgetting the countless atrocities committed by christians in modern day and in history.

Comparing the American GI to Jesus christ? What a disgrace to jesus imo.

• 1 decade ago

I could go through and respond to each sentence, (Some I agree with, others I think are just ignorant, hateful things) But I wont, in the interest of space and time.

I'll just say that overall, I disagree. But that person has as much a right to voice their opinion as I do.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It is ALL true. My family has need help from the Gov. but only when one of us lost a job, or the job lost work.

• 1 decade ago

Sound good to me, I agree with here totally.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like one of those spam e-mails that people send as a chain letter. Its just a rant...not even worth reading.

• 1 decade ago

I pretty much share the same sentiments.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.