Is 6 foot 5 inch too tall for girls?

Is 6 foot 5 inch too tall for girls? Whats worth it? Your Dreams Or Love. I Dunno..... I mean i know different girls have different personalities but is 6 foot 5 inch a bit overboard?

Favorite Answer

Know the taller the better...I like big guys because they make me feel protected. My boyfriend is 6'5 and 210 lbs. It's fabulous.

• stiff

a great place to commence is your BMI. verify the link I unquestionably have supplied. At 5'-6" your weight could be around a hundred and fifty. As a notice, i'm male, with muscular build, my BMI shows i'd desire to be a hundred seventy five. At 185 i'm quite trim, so a hundred seventy five feels very mild to me. the BMI would nicely be used as a commencing factor. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, in the journey that your BMI is drawing near 30, then you definately would desire to handle the place you're at. stable success!

• .....

That's a foot taller than me but I'd happily date a man that height!

If the person is a good, fun, and funny person what does height matter?

I'm 5'3" and I've dated guys of all heights from 5'6" to 6'7" and enjoyed them all for their personalities and not their height.

if the guy is that tall or taller ok . but yes that is very much too tall for most people

depends how tall the girl is and height does not matter if you truly love each other

no. i love tall guys! my hubby is 6'5'' too