Can a pregnancy test give false negative result if taken to far into pregnancy?

Can pregnancy home test give a false negative result if taken to far into pregnancy?I havent had a period in 5 mos Im usually reg.schedule.The first month I took a preg test got neg result.Recently 5 mos later no period 2nd preg test is neg still.I feel movement in my stomach and have pregnancy symptoms.I have... show more Can pregnancy home test give a false negative result if taken to far into pregnancy?I havent had a period in 5 mos Im usually reg.schedule.The first month I took a preg test got neg result.Recently 5 mos later no period 2nd preg test is neg still.I feel movement in my stomach and have pregnancy symptoms.I have three kids already and know what fetal movement feels like.Is it possible the 1st time i tested to early and the 2nd time to late?What month in pregnancy would the test give a false neg even if u were pregnant?