"Pit bulls".... What is your opinion on the breeds?

I said breeds because (as many of you already know) "pit bull" isnt really a breed.. It is a term that some people use to describe 3 breeds.. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers and Staffordshire Bull Terriers. I asked, what is your opinion on "pit bulls" because I want... show more I said breeds because (as many of you already know) "pit bull" isnt really a breed.. It is a term that some people use to describe 3 breeds.. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers and Staffordshire Bull Terriers. I asked, what is your opinion on "pit bulls" because I want to see what people really know about these breeds and how they feel about them. It is amazing to me how many people dont know anything true about these breeds... most people will start telling me all of these "pit bull" myths as if they were facts and it really bothers me. I dont even see how anyone can really believe any of the crazy "pit bull" myths that are out there! I have spent alot of my life around these wonderful breeds and it really is such a shame that more people dont understand them. It breaks my heart to have to stand up for my family and my dogs all of the time. I asked this question hoping to be able to help educate people on these breeds, so that more people will know the truth!
21 answers 21