Favourite Gary Oldman movie?

What's your favourite Gary Oldman movie?

Mine is Bram Stoker's Dracula. :)

Best Answer

I like everything I've seen him in.

Out of what I've seen would definitely be Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Immortal Beloved Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban JFK

• Curry

The Fifth Element!

...that's a tough one; he's one of the most eclectic, yet respected character actors working today. One never knows what he's going to do next....

...can't pick just one; I'd have to break it down to three, off the top of my head; they are:

1). the crazed, sado-masochistic, bling-toothed, drug dealer (and Alabama's ex-pimp) in director Tony Scott's "True Romance" (one of my top 10 favorite films)...

2). the crazed (...see a pattern here?), classical-music-refined, doped-up corrupt cop in director Luc Besson's "Leon: The Professional"...

3). the extraordinary, abeit wildly twisted performance as Sid Vicious, in director Alex Cox's "Sid & Nancy"

...honorable mention to his performance as yet another corrupt police official, in director Peter Medek's "Romero is Bleeding" (the main love scene between Oldman's character, and the sulty & sadistic assassin character played by actress Lena Olin, is...well, different.....severed limb, and all!!!)

Yes, D is awesome. So too is The Scarlett letter.

• s

Very tough to pick! maybe "The Professional" or "The 5th Element".

Sid and Nancy