rct2guy asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Is there a way to watch my favorite baseball team online for free?

Specifically the Cardinals, my dad travels a lot and doesn't have cable. I was wondering if you can watch the Cardinals live online for free. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

No, you cant watch games for free. The closest thing to that is ESPN Game Cast (recomended) or Yahoo! Game Day. A lot of other web sites that are big in sports (cbssportsline foxsports) have things like this to, just look for a link to it on the score board for a game

NO.

You can't legally listen to or watch ANY MLB game on the internet. The team is irrelevant, as is geography, since it applies to all MLB games.

You can watch games, although there are blackout restrictions, by subscription to MLB TV. You can listen to any game, broadcast in any language used by either the home or away team, at any time, live or archived, but by subscription only, to MLB's Gameday Audio.

Not really. MLB.com and gameday is the next best way and it's free.