Who'se prettier? Heidi Klum or Gisele Bundchen?

Who do you think is prettier?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow this question is really hard, umm i like them both, i like Heidi klum's legs, those legs wow, I'd love to have those legs, i wouldn't mind to do exercise for 23 hours a day to have those legs, her face is prettier too, i really think her face is pretty, i like Gisele's face but not as much as i like Heidi's, but Gisele is beautiful too, i like her body structure, it's almost perfect she's so thin, (not skinny) but she's got curves in the right places, i can't choose a fav, both of them are really beautiful, but even though Gisele is Brazilian which is exotic, is more exotic Heidi, so I'd go for Heidi, if i had to choose a model for my modeling work I'd choose Heidi

PS: i really found it hard to spell her names, especially Heidi.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heidi Klum is way prettier than Gisele

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heidi Klum. Gisele has a great body like Heidi, but Gisele has an ugly face. She looks like a man in the face. Also, Gisele is dating Tom Brady which makes me not like her even more.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Gisele. she would be able to placed on merely approximately something. Her posing and catwalk is a lot, lots greater sophisticated than Heidi Klum's. She is greater organic and greater swish. Heidi Klum's smile is unusual, her nostril seems sorta pinched and the bone shape of her face merely isn't as defined and strong as Gisele's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Theyre both gorgeous women but i think Gisele is prettier

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Heidi Klum is prettierr .

They`re both absolutely gorgeous, but theres something about heidi that i like .

& she has amazingg hair ! (:

• dmt479
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

gisele bundchen

• 1 decade ago

thats hard..erm heidi klum!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gisele is prettier cuz she is more unique

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.