Tiger Woods IS over-rated.?

Now before you Tiger Woods fans attack me, I didn't say he isn't the best in the world. In fact I think Tiger Woods is the best Golfer of all time. He is my favourite golfer and I always love root for him. However, the media makes out to be some kind of invincible otherwordly golfer which he quite... show more Now before you Tiger Woods fans attack me, I didn't say he isn't the best in the world. In fact I think Tiger Woods is the best Golfer of all time. He is my favourite golfer and I always love root for him.

However, the media makes out to be some kind of invincible otherwordly golfer which he quite simply isn't. He quite simply isn't good as they make him out to be. He is talented, consistent and mentally very strong, but he is not even close to being invincible. Tiger Woods has played over 200 tournaments on the PGA tour, and has won 54 of them. If he was as good as the media make him out to be, then he would win more than he loses.

Tiger, like any other golfer in the history of the game, LOSES MORE THAN HE WINS. Tiger is not immune to the rule in Golf that you lose more than you win.

Many people actually fall for the hype and are shocked when Tiger finishes 20th. I have a message for those gullible people: He is not as good as you have been brain-washed to believe.