Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

ABOUT CANADA

what can I see in canada?

what can I do in canada?

what is the weather in canada?

what is travel tips in canada?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

what can I see in canada?

Most Canadian are British descent, French descent, Italian descent, aboriginal peoples, plus significant minorities of Irish, German, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Polish and Chinese descent

Their Religion are in Catholic (45%), Protestant (36%) and minorities from most of the world's major religions

Canada is a relatively safe place to live and travel, with crime rates much lower.

Wild animals may be one of Canada's greatest assets, but they can also present a serious danger if you invade their turf.

During winter, when the wind-chill factor is especially high, you'll need to wrap up against frostbite.

what can I do in canada?

Sightseeing in Niagara falls.

what is the weather in canada?

Canada has four distinct seasons, although their arrival times vary across the country. The single most significant factor in climate is latitude. As a rule of thumb, it gets colder the further north you go, so it's no accident that the warmest areas in the south are also the most populated. The western and eastern coasts are both very wet, though much of the rain falls during winter. In Saskatchewan, Manitoba and eastern Alberta the prairies are fairly dry all year. Canadian winters are long and hard: in more than two-thirds of the country, the average January temperature is a shivering -18°C (-0.4°F). July and August are the warmest months, when temperatures in the south are usually in the upper 20°Cs (low 80°Fs).

what is travel tips in canada?

The second-largest country in the world has sights enough to keep you going for several lifetimes. Its wild bounty of nature parks hold bald eagles, bears, lynxes, wolves and thousand-year-old pines. Its cities are shaking off their staid reputations and revelling in their cosmopolitan chic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#See_also

I can't find all the thing you have asked,but I hope it can help you!