What is the most incident area with Rocky mountain fever?

Give me place?

Favorite Answer

the answer to this is easy ever where but rocky mountain

Over half of U.S. Rocky Mountain spotted fever infections are reported from the south-Atlantic region of the United States (Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida). Infection also occurs in other parts of the United States, namely the Pacific region (Washington, Oregon, and California) and west south-central (Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas) region.

The states with the highest incidences of Rocky Mountain spotted fever are North Carolina and Oklahoma; these two states combined accounted for 35% of the total number of U.S. cases reported to CDC during 1993 through 1996. Although Rocky Mountain spotted fever was first identified in the Rocky Mountain states, less than 3% of the U.S. cases were reported from that area during the same interval (1993-1996).

Source(s): Wikipedia

I know it was bad at one time in the United States. About 16 years ago I had to have a series of shots for Panama in South America, one of which was for Tick Fever, or Rocky Mountain, so I guess that would be a toss up between those two places for me.

Source(s): Life experience