Shooting pains in neck please pray?

What is shooting pains that come and go in the right neck and sholder? It has happens all night. With a pain of about 7 when it hits but it goes away after. it has happens a few times in the past couple of hours. Will you pray for me? I posted it here to because More people are here.

yes Deep sky I am addicted. Help me!

• Jan P
    Favorite Answer

Heavenly Father, we lift Kayla up to You, we know you are the Great Physician and know each pain and cause of them. Heal Kayla's neck and shoulder. Help her to be able to have a GOOD night's rest without any pain. Let her sleep be sweet as the sleep you have promised for those You love. Let her healing be a testimony to everyone of the mighty things You do. In the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

it sounds like deep sky might be coming here as often as you do.

the pain in your neck and shoulder might be a pinched nerve, these come from spending a long time in the same position.

Heavenly father give Kayla the healing that she needs, relieve the pain, and let her sleep in peace, your words says that you give your beloved sleep, and we ask that now.

Lord relieve the tension in her life, and give her the peace that passes all understanding.

in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Source(s): jcms
  • Heidi

Well, those are some major markers when detecting a heart attack or a stroke. However, you're here and asking questions online, so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense... I'm very glad you're going to the doctor tomorrow, because it's something that's definately important. Keep us updated!

Once you realize that praying does not work, try ibuprofen 600mg three times per day. If no improvement after 2 days, you should see a doctor.

Heavenly father thank you again for your tender mercies toward us father i ask you know to touch Kayla and take these shooting pains from her we bind all sickness and pain and lose peace and comfort toward her in Jesus name and we give you all the glory amen

I pray Jesus will touch you healing need and the needs of those close to you In a way God will get the glory.

Perhaps change the way you type on your keyboard....

Stretch out your back and right side to loosen the tight muscles.

Also check your posture while sitting in front of the computer.

peace.

Did and done...I have the same thing but it comes in the form of a roommate lol

Try focusing your energy on your neck. Stay calm and just smile into it.

It's probably just a demon.

Bahahaha.

Go see a doctor, it might help more than mass amounts of people talking to themselves.