Buying a bathing suit/bikini?

Hi! I am leaving very soon for Lebanon and I do not have a bathing suit. My boyfriend wants me to wait until I am there to buy one, but I would like to buy it here. Here, I can buy a piece (you need 2 pieces, a top and bottom) for about 15$-20$ so like 30-40 for set! How much do you normally spend on a bathing... show more Hi! I am leaving very soon for Lebanon and I do not have a bathing suit. My boyfriend wants me to wait until I am there to buy one, but I would like to buy it here. Here, I can buy a piece (you need 2 pieces, a top and bottom) for about 15$-20$ so like 30-40 for set!

How much do you normally spend on a bathing suit (in Lebanon) or the equivilent cost in US dollars (if you know that please)? I don't really like to buy the super expensive bathing suits because it seems rather silly to spend 100$ on such a teeny tiny piece of fabric. Also, I thought my bathing suit would be unique if I bought it here!

Do you have any Lebanese stores (with website) that you could maybe reccommend for me to look at? Thank you very much for your help!
11 answers 11