Buying a bathing suit/bikini?

Hi! I am leaving very soon for Lebanon and I do not have a bathing suit. My boyfriend wants me to wait until I am there to buy one, but I would like to buy it here. Here, I can buy a piece (you need 2 pieces, a top and bottom) for about 15$-20$ so like 30-40 for set! How much do you normally spend on a bathing... show more Hi! I am leaving very soon for Lebanon and I do not have a bathing suit. My boyfriend wants me to wait until I am there to buy one, but I would like to buy it here. Here, I can buy a piece (you need 2 pieces, a top and bottom) for about 15$-20$ so like 30-40 for set!

How much do you normally spend on a bathing suit (in Lebanon) or the equivilent cost in US dollars (if you know that please)? I don't really like to buy the super expensive bathing suits because it seems rather silly to spend 100$ on such a teeny tiny piece of fabric. Also, I thought my bathing suit would be unique if I bought it here!

Do you have any Lebanese stores (with website) that you could maybe reccommend for me to look at? Thank you very much for your help!