Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite snack or desert?

Ok I know it's fattening but you know we get those sweet cravings..what do you eat when that happens?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

After a meal or by itself, I may crave a great dessert or port wine, perhaps with pieces of sharp cheese and/or dark chocolate. Or, for a dessert type snack, soft serve frozen yogurt...a good vanilla or chocolate or swirl of both.

• 1 decade ago

it depends on my mood. Either:

-Choc. Chip cookie dough

- espresso cheesecake

- chocolate decadence cake

- tiramisu

- brownie

- sugar cookie dough

yeah, I know, it's all crap, but I hardly EVER eat this stuff, only when I can't shake the craving and it drives me crazy! If I actually ate this all the time, there would be no way I could stay a size 2!

:o)

• 1 decade ago

Right now it's ice cream, Tillamook Marionberry Pie to be exact.

• 1 decade ago

I like jelly beans..they come in different flavors, so like, you can pick u your own..for snacks, I go for potato chips, at times..I know they're unhealthy..but well, can't help it..or low-cal biscuits made of whole wheat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All Chocolate cake

• 1 decade ago

ice-cream. Passion flavour

• 1 decade ago

Shmallows!!! And blue cheese... And also koolaid shrimp.

• 1 decade ago

Can't resist a cheesecake.

• 1 decade ago

i love vegan icecream. it has so much less calories than regular icecream and it's cruelty free. they have excellent flavours too.

• 1 decade ago

apple pie or a fudge brownie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.