I saw a man yesterday wearing a pyramid shaped hat made of golden wire, does anyone know the significance?

I saw the gentleman in London, England and the hat was a four sided pyrmaid shape and it was made of a thickish, gold coloured wire. I think he was also wearing some kind of medallion. Just realy curious as to why he might have been wearing them, is it part of a religion? Photos of a similar man can be seen here: http://ni.chol.as/media/pyramidhead.jpg

Thanks if you can help!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, you can check the products at mainly the pyramid headgear and this may tell you what you need to know, and maybe the medallion shown there might be similar too if the person like's their products. If this is correct, then the person is probably trying to keep himself from being affected by the modern day polluted environment in which we live

• kymm r
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Looks like its an initiation of some kind particularily if he was wearing a gold ring or medalion, or either had to wear it for bucks party gag.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hehehehe.. tv reception.... hehhehe

he's probably receiving messages from outer space, the crazy freak.

some people think pyramids have all sorts of powers, including boosting knowledge.

who are those other "enlightened" people, errmm... the cult/group the DaVinci Code went on about... anyway, they're into pyramids. he could be one of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he gets better TV reception?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.