Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

asking questions is not healthy....?

(lol)....for me. i decided to try asking for a change, but how much bloody hard work is it??? that is my question. i have spent all night looking at my e-mails because curiosity very nearly kills me, i have missed 'have i got news for you' i get distracted, my eyes hurt, and i have took in far too much information i now have a headache.

and not one bloody star for my efforts...lmao x

do you find it hard work? i'm sticking to answers

what is was...i read a few questions on why people don't ask questions...and i'm one of them who don't...so i thought OK...give it a go.....i ask rarely and only usually if i want to know something. but i have seriously found it draining...

scott s: i do agree. i have tried that tonight and it's not for me...though i don't mind having giggle answering someones questions with a bit of wit and humour.

aw..thanks everybody x x x i am going to bed. just as soon as i read this last e-mail...lol....

Favorite Answer

NO! there are only a few which make it hard work, do what you feel is right. If you want to ask, the true amongst us will answer, the total rest are ar@e holes and will wind you up, don't worry, they are not worth, looosing sleep about. You ask when you wan't and we will answer, all the best Dale A.

I start loads of answers. But can't find the way to put the words in the right order so in the end i don't bother.

But the questions .... I wake up with questions. Go to sleep with questions. Y!A is a gift from the heavens above. Sometimes they are questions that have been bothering me for ages. Others are ones for the moment. But i like the virtual side of it. Some of my questions i get strange looks in real life. I asked a psychiatrist once if my pupil was a singularity. After I explained where i was coming from he said i was too clever for my own good! At least on Y!A i get answers, more than i get in the real world. (I got a satisfactory answer when i asked the question on here btw.)

Can't believe i've typed all this lot. Instinctually i have an urge to press the back button. But i won't for a change.

You're not getting a star though. I only give those for things that make me smile :-)

...I only ask "a question" when my curiosity is peaked about something really. It means I'm looking for good solid responsible and respectful answers too! I love having good knowledge about things otherwise. I'm not a brain inhibited person here honestly. I like good banter...but reasonably I don't care much for mindlessness either. I see some silly questions here occasionally. It's usually the inexperienced and prohibited people that ask such silly nonsense truly...wouldn't you agree?

Lmao, interesting.

Well, 8 stars you got now. Go sleep or something. You got 8 freakin bloody stars =)

And yeah, I'm more of an answerer than an questionier. It's easier that way.

it is on no account healthy to ask questions at YA,,, I have been given contaminated the former day by way of a mysterious ailment noted as Suspension Notificationious that is going around right here. I died the former day & basically by way of the grace of the great Cow god replaced into I resurrected.,, Peace,,,positioned on your underclothes on your head whilst asking inquiries to ward your self from this ailment - as instructed by way of the great Cow,,,

• When you ask a question look further down the page and uncheck e-mails option then no mails save you time for important things like have i got news for you.It is repeated saturday night.

its not hard if you have a question to ask, why try to ask if you don't want to know anything?

have i got news was really good tonight, the extended repeat is on BB2 tomorrow at 10:30

two ways of learning the easy or hard way i do not ask i only answer thats the easy way

I ask when I need to ask as you should don't force it my dear otherwise you will never get anywhere with anything.

Never mind!

This site is addictive