Asking questions is not healthy....?

(lol)....for me. i decided to try asking for a change, but how much bloody hard work is it??? that is my question. i have spent all night looking at my e-mails because curiosity very nearly kills me, i have missed 'have i got news for you' i get distracted, my eyes hurt, and i have took in far too much... show more (lol)....for me. i decided to try asking for a change, but how much bloody hard work is it??? that is my question. i have spent all night looking at my e-mails because curiosity very nearly kills me, i have missed 'have i got news for you' i get distracted, my eyes hurt, and i have took in far too much information i now have a headache.
and not one bloody star for my efforts...lmao x

do you find it hard work? i'm sticking to answers
Update: what is was...i read a few questions on why people don't ask questions...and i'm one of them who don't...so i thought OK...give it a go.....i ask rarely and only usually if i want to know something. but i have seriously found it draining...
Update 2: scott s: i do agree. i have tried that tonight and it's not for me...though i don't mind having giggle answering someones questions with a bit of wit and humour.
Update 3: aw..thanks everybody x x x i am going to bed. just as soon as i read this last e-mail...lol....