Is it safe too run down stairs while pregnant?..?

Ok i have read and heard alot of questions on running while pregnant...and that it is safe as long as you were to do it b4 you were pregnant... well is it safe to run down stairs while pregnant... i live in a 2 storey house... (wtih bf's parents).. we rent the basement but during the day im mostly upstairs with... show more Ok i have read and heard alot of questions on running while pregnant...and that it is safe as long as you were to do it b4 you were pregnant... well is it safe to run down stairs while pregnant... i live in a 2 storey house... (wtih bf's parents).. we rent the basement but during the day im mostly upstairs with my son.. and if i hear the phone ringing i sometimes i run down the stairs to get it.. ( my phone is connected to a fax so if i dont get it on the 3rd ring it connects to the fax)... and it dont have call display on it so i cant just call back who ever called..
well is it safe if i have been doing this b4...?...
Update: Ok i didnt need all your smart *** remarks... i was asking a question.. i know the fact of falling isnt safe at all.. im just simply asking!!!... so please if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all!!!!....
Update 2: i was pregnant 3 years ago with my son and i didnt have the problem of not seeing my feet yet.. lol.. i could still see my feet i know all pregnancies are different and i was just saying that i dont need rude comments obviously i know the dangers of falling.. i just ment if it would harm my child to be running down... show more i was pregnant 3 years ago with my son and i didnt have the problem of not seeing my feet yet.. lol.. i could still see my feet i know all pregnancies are different and i was just saying that i dont need rude comments obviously i know the dangers of falling.. i just ment if it would harm my child to be running down the stairs.. if i did not fall!!...
and i have been taking extra caution not to run.. i am trying to eliminate that...
well thanks!!