10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Goodness this is a tough question to answer. Theyre both gorgeous and hot. I like them both but Adriana has the edge cause shes exotic and sultry. Alessandra is sexy in a feline kind of way. She has a natural sex-appeal. Adriana seems a bit more shyer. She has that shy girl-woman kind of appeal thing going on mixed in with the exotic and sultry brunette shy girl kind of thing

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

adriana her face is so full and exotic alessandras average

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Adriana Lima.

• 1 decade ago

Alessandra!! Really, Adriana is very beautiful, but Alessandra is simply breath-taking. She just has a very feminine, sexy, elegant look. She is also much younger. (I don't know how important that is, in fact not important at all but she is) I mean yes, Adriana has a very exotic look, but by my standards, it does not come close to the tall gorgeous body Alessandra has, not to mention high prominent cheek bones and smooth flawless skin. Alessandra Ambrosio also seems more natural. I mean yes, she does wear a lot of make-up, but Adriana looks as if she has had a face lift and her lips embalmed. I mean she is very pretty, but she does. Alessandra Ambrosio just really has me on the high cheek bones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Are you kidding me

Alessandra anytime of the day. The other is beautiful too no doubt but Alessandra is the woman you want to scream I LOVE YOU for

• Fay
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I always thought Adriana was the prettiest Victoria's Secret model. She is prettier. Nice color eyes, exotic look, nice body.

• 1 decade ago

wow! they are both incredibly hott... but my vote is for Adriana Lima! She has a really sexy exotic look!

• 1 decade ago

Adriana Lima by far.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omggg .their both absolutely gorgeous !

but i`d have to say Adirana Lima .

She`s just stunninggg .

• 1 decade ago

I like both, but i will pick Alessandra, she has sex appeal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.