Favorite Answer

Goodness this is a tough question to answer. Theyre both gorgeous and hot. I like them both but Adriana has the edge cause shes exotic and sultry. Alessandra is sexy in a feline kind of way. She has a natural sex-appeal. Adriana seems a bit more shyer. She has that shy girl-woman kind of appeal thing going on mixed in with the exotic and sultry brunette shy girl kind of thing

adriana her face is so full and exotic alessandras average

Adriana Lima.

Alessandra!! Really, Adriana is very beautiful, but Alessandra is simply breath-taking. She just has a very feminine, sexy, elegant look. She is also much younger. (I don't know how important that is, in fact not important at all but she is) I mean yes, Adriana has a very exotic look, but by my standards, it does not come close to the tall gorgeous body Alessandra has, not to mention high prominent cheek bones and smooth flawless skin. Alessandra Ambrosio also seems more natural. I mean yes, she does wear a lot of make-up, but Adriana looks as if she has had a face lift and her lips embalmed. I mean she is very pretty, but she does. Alessandra Ambrosio just really has me on the high cheek bones.

Are you kidding me

Alessandra anytime of the day. The other is beautiful too no doubt but Alessandra is the woman you want to scream I LOVE YOU for

• Fay

I always thought Adriana was the prettiest Victoria's Secret model. She is prettier. Nice color eyes, exotic look, nice body.

wow! they are both incredibly hott... but my vote is for Adriana Lima! She has a really sexy exotic look!

Adriana Lima by far.

omggg .their both absolutely gorgeous !

but i`d have to say Adirana Lima .

She`s just stunninggg .

I like both, but i will pick Alessandra, she has sex appeal