lwnshn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is custom hrt still in business?

Favorite Answer

I am afraid you may be out of luck. I had heard they were merged with another company though, so all may not be lost. Good Luck.

• fittje

Custom Hrt

Well, it ain't cheap, but I can order from this one company and have been for years (don't know what they're called)... until C HRT. Now that C HRT is apparently gone, I called them up and they still had my order info, so I ordered a refill. They said I'll have my shipment in 5 business days. So we'll see. But if you want their number, it's 646-278-1048. Warning though... in about a month they'll start calling and calling to see if you need a "refill". Just ignore the calls (really only about 4 or 5 a day) and they'll stop in a couple of days and start again about 2-4 weeks later. Oh and price. I hope you're sitting down. $180 for 30, $220 for 60 and $260 for 90 including shipping (via DHL, adult signature required). And they only take Visa. I got a $10 discount, but I don't know if that's a sale or because it was a refill. They have a web site, but I have no clue what it is anymore. They're supposed to send me a confirmation email, but I haven't received it yet. When I get it, if it has a web site addy, I'll post it. I'm assuming they'll take new orders and not just refills. They didn't ask any questions I couldn't answer and they call no one for "verification". They don't even ask... or didn't today anyway. Good luck and if you find a cheaper place, please post. =)

On 5/10/07 I ordered from Custom HRT and now can't get on the website. I noticed on my bill I had been charged from a company called Nexos Therapeuticals. I emailed them and asked if they were the same company as HRT and their response was yes. So apparently they have merged or been bought out. Not sure. I am waiting to see if I get the medication I was charged for. Should be here today!

Source(s): nexos therapeuticals

I too ordered from c hrt on 5/10/2007 they did send an email that my credit card had been billed. I checked and sure enough the 139.95 and 30.00 for over night. I then received another email of confirmation that dhl p/up. I checked dhl that said 5/11/2007 was the pick up date and 2am was in another place. Now I have checked again and it's now where I am but no delivery yet and 3 days later. I too can not get on bad host name. but if you click cahe in google page comes up but you can not check anything. I phoned 407/339/1331 it says closed only mon-fri 9-5. What is going on?

I also ordered from them two days ago when the site was still up.

The next day the site was gone and the phone # said the line was being checked for trouble.

My card was charged and I did receive an order confirmation email. But I did not recieve a delivery tracking number.

I am a bit nervous, this puts up some serious red flags. I hope they fill the order.

Does anyone have a better place to get meds?

Bruce

UPDATE****

I received this email from them today 5/14/07

"We are currently updating and restructuring the website should be back up in a few weeks. You should receive your order on Monday."

Custom

I have been trying to order since yesterday, and I keep getting "this page cannot be found". Its a shame too because I searched for a long time to find the cheapest meds and 3 months ago C HRT had been selling Phentermine 37.5, 100 count for $69.+ ship ($74 total) and since then have increased several times up to $139 + ship and 90 count!! It would make sense that they got too much exposure and will probably surface w/ a new Co. name with yet higher prices!!!

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and got it without any problem but when I tried to order for my boyfriend the next week it was a different story. My card was charged, then credited. I have tried for 3-4 days now and have yet to be able to pull up site. The phone number has been disconnected. This happened once before last year but it came back so I am keeping my fingers crossed

Is custom hrt still in business?

I can't say yes or no but I can tell you this. Last week I ordered from them and I received my meds in just a couple of days, no problems. I was able to log in on my account at customhrt.com and check the status of my order and everything. But, this week I placed another order for my husband. I checked my status just last night and this morning and it showed my order had been shipped DHL. This afternoon however, I have not been able to even pull up their websight. It says the page cannot be found. I checked with DHL and they said that there was no pending deliveries for me and I checked my credit card and it has not been billed. I just tried to check on my order again, but with no luck. It's like that web address doesn't even exist. I am going to check again tomorrow and hopefully their websight was just down today. I do have a phone number I found on my credit card statement when I was billed on my first order. It is: (305)947-2021. I hope that this has helped you in some way.

I just found out that Custom HRT has been seized for not being liscensed. Please check out the following article.

http://ag.ky.gov/news/weightlossdrugs.htm

Sorry guys....it was good while it lasted.

Anyone heard of another good pharmacy??????

Source(s): http://www.topix.net/forum/food/dieting/T04Q7O8VV9... This forum proved very resourceful!