Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GIRLS - motion of the ocean or the size of the boat?

which is more important?

is it possible to have good sex with with a penis thats only about 5 inches long and not very thick (but not extremely thin)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER! the vagina is a wonderful organ. It's walls contract and expand to fit the size of the penis, so unless the girl youre making love to is promiscuous and extremely stretched out, size will not affect quality. I would then say that the "motion of the ocean" is more important because if you hit the "feel good spots" (aka the g spot), have a good pace, and go as hard or soft as she wants, then you can send your woman into one of the most pleasurable experiences of her life

• 1 decade ago

i can honestly tell you- it is the skill, not the size that matters. some women are size queens and will be turned off because it doesnt look a certain way. others wont really care and will end up pleasantly surprised if you handle your biz. the man i love is small and he knows it. BUT, he's so willing to please, adventurous and passionate that i really have no complaints. for the record, i have dealt with 2 other men on that level and one of them was the best lover i ever had.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on you and the girls build. Be prepared to use devices if things don't fit properly between you and your other. This way the girls will get what they want, that way it won't matter about the ocean moving or the boat finding port.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alot of other things matter more than the size of the package.

Most girls wouldnt mind suckking a guys 2 inch dick if he's really popular or famous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Size of the boat for me

• 1 decade ago

I think both factors in the whole enjoyment but one can make up for the other. Just pay more attention to the other parts of sex (ex. foreplay) and it won't make a difference.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

motion of the ocean

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Okay I pleas my women I will say and i do have the worlds smallest penis really!!!

• 1 decade ago

if he knows what he is doing and can make it seem like it not dat big den itz all good

• 1 decade ago

are u asking about your self ....... well size doesnt exactly matter just find yourself a very small girl ............ and if u know how to work it then you know how to work it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.