Amount of ice melted in a latent heat physics problem?

If you are good at physics or have any suggestions on how to figure out this problem, I would appreciate it! The questions is as follows: A piece of copper with a mass of 367 g is heated to a temperature of 504.4 oC. It is set on a large block of ice with a temperature of 0 oC. What mass of ice melts as the... show more If you are good at physics or have any suggestions on how to figure out this problem, I would appreciate it! The questions is as follows:

A piece of copper with a mass of 367 g is heated to a temperature of 504.4 oC. It is set on a large block of ice with a temperature of 0 oC. What mass of ice melts as the copper cools. (Note: Not all of the ice melts.)

So far I have determined that deltaQ of copper cooling + deltaQ of the water from the melted ice heating up + deltaQ of fusion + deltaQ of the remaining ice heating up = 0

plugging in the numbers i get:

.367(386)(Tf-504.4) + m(4186)(Tf) + m(3.33 x 10^5) + m-iceblock-(2090)(Tf)

Since I have three variables (final/equilibrium temperature, mass of ice melted, and mass of remaining ice), I'm stuck. Thanks for any help =]