Need to pass drug test!!!!!!!?

I have been taking xanax bars and valiums. Need to pass a drug test in 4 days. How can I pass?????

Favorite Answer

You are pretty much screwed. Those things are in your system for a month at the least... You need to stop taking drugs darlin- or you're not going to get a job!

1

It really depends on how often you've been taking them, for how long and when was the last time. If it's been a couple of times in the past two weeks or something, you'd probably be clean by tomorrow. If you are really hooked, you'd have to wait 4-6 weeks. Oh yeah, and I'm talking a urine test here. I'm not sure how a blood test would be like, but I assume more effective at finding the drug.

If it's a urine test and you think you'll show positive, you could try to trick it by using synthetic urine, but it's a stressful thing to do, maybe it would just be easier to confess... it's harder to test how many or how long ago you've taken it, but getting caught cheating on a drug test is a *****.

• mark f

First off, I don't know if you have just "done a few benzos" at the weekend or not. If that is the case you are just gonna have to wait for a week or 2 or more for those benzos to leave your system. Diazepam is very long acting. It can take a few weeks for the diazepam to become totally undetectable. The half life for diazepam (valium) is 20 - 100 hours and 36 - 200 hours for its active metabolite. The drug test will test for diazepam and its active metabolite. See my source below for benzodiazepine half life information.

Xanax is more short acting but much more addictive. If you have been a regular user of these drugs and are dependent/addicted to them, it can be dangerous to stop them as you can suffer severe withdrawal symptoms including psychosis, anxiety, insomnia, shaking and if abrupt withdrawal from high doses you can get seizures and death.

You have zero chance of passing the drug test in 4 days time if you took valium with its long half life. Sorry.

With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina.

According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at http://www.familysurvival.tv and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.

In the first place you shouldn't have been taking them and then mabye you wouldn't have to worry about passing a drug test

Don't ever take the sleeping pills route!!

1. They will damage your liver big time and you can get into serious health problems.

2. You will get hooked up on them and you won't be able to have a normal life any more if you don't take your pills everyday.

The sleeping pills industry is damaging our health by capitalizing on our ignorance, and by distracting people from effective and natural ways to deal with this problem. I had been taking prescription sleep medications [Ambien] for over 5 years. It stopped working and I simply took more. Still did not work. Nights were very difficult - medication put me to sleep but I would wake up after 2–3 hours with a strong sympathetic response (fast pulse, pounding heartbeat, wide awake alert). It was a very difficult cycle to break. I was really in bad shape due to lack of sleep.

After years of struggling I was able to cure my insomnia naturally and pretty fast. I followed the Sleep Tracks sleep optimization program, here is their official web -site if you want to take a look: http://www.insomniacure.net

Ohhh..and Good Luck!

Try taking some Golden Seal. they sell it at Walgreen's. Also, drink LOTS of water, and I have heard that eating pickles (or high-vinegar foods) may help neutralize it.

http://www.fulldetox.com/cocaine-detox/pass-drug-s...

Incidentally, they also sell test-at-home kits at Walgreen's.

Good Luck.

Usually pain pills don't stay in your system too long, however if they take a sample of hair, they can tell you just about what you have for dinner.... Anyway, you need to get off of them, xanax and valium killed a friend of mine when she was just 23, and had a 10 month old baby. We didn't even know she was on them. Be careful, you only get one shot at this life. you can do better than what you are doing now.

some drug tests don't test for pills (specifically prescription pills). other than that, grab a detox kit and drink a lot of water the day of the test.