Where the heck are Max & Ruby's parents?!?

Does it bother anyone else that Max & Ruby (of the children's show on Noggin) have no parents? That Ruby, who is clearly supposed to be a child, is parenting her little brother with no parents anywhere to be seen?? Am I crazy for being bothered by this?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you're not crazy. My girlfriends and I have had this discussion before. It's weird that Ruby puts Max to bed and other "parent-y" things. To top it off, I don't even like Ruby. I think she's a stuck up little snob....geez, I've thought about this more than you! We're crazy together!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I KNOW!!!!! The same with Little Einsteins! Where the heck are their parents while these kids are literally rocketing all over the globe, and into outer space?!?!?! Charlie and Lola at least have parents even though we never see them, and Higglytown Heroes are with their parents all the time (or Fran watches them for a little while). But Max and Ruby do creep me out, and Ruby is so bossy! At least it's not the Doodlebops . . .

• 1 decade ago

Right!! I hate that show. Ruby is a snotty little brat and Max seems to be learning disabled

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think that max &ruby don't have parents but they have there grandma.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stimpy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I know right? And why does Little Bear wear no clothes but Mother Bear and Father Bear are fully clad?

• 1 decade ago

It irritates me too, same with Dragon Tales where are the parents?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they got eaten by a coyote on the first one that ever showed on t.v.....NOT KIDDING! now the poor rabbits have to fend for them selves :(

Source(s): HUGE FAN!
  • 1 decade ago

i know ive been wondering that for a while they only have a grandma but she doesnt live with them?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.