has any wife ever been raped by their husband?

Favorite Answer

Yes, anytime sex is forced on a woman it can be considered rape.

I'm pretty sure someone has, but really is this a kosher question to ask of anybody? I personally don't think so. I know in this world everything is so blase and out in the open, but rape is such an ugly and vile thing. Unless your looking for something or some kind of help with your situation, you should thin about what you ask and who may read your QUESTION.

I guess it is all in the way you look at it. There are a lot of times I say that I am not in the mood, but he just doesn't let it go, so I give in just to make him happy. But if you say no, and really stick with it then I guess I would call it rape to. Some men I guess just feel that they have the right to want it when they want it - no questions, and that is sad!

YES, it is more of a problem than most people think. In my case I was in my eight month of pregnancy and due to having many problems during my pregnancy I had told my husband no for several months. Well one night he decided that it was his right and that no matter what I said he was having his way. I left him the next day.

Call it rape if you want but it's not against the law in my state it's considered a wifely duty along as she is not sodomized. Now if he beats or holds a weapon on her during the act he can be arrested.

• mjorod

Define it please. Did they have sex on a regular basis but that night she didn't want any? Did they not have sex for a reasonably long period of time? Were they not getting along anymore? Did she just not want him around anymore and used rape as pay back? Granted, there are a lot of a z zhole guys but the rape scenario is used way to often. She was horny one minute and not the next. She changed her mind half way through. They were both drunk and she was into it as much as he was until she woke up the next morning.

Yes I was,last year when I know that there's no hope for both of us and i told him that I can't be his wife anymore because I'm tired of being taking advantage. I removed myself off out of our bed,then one night he came down and force himself towards me and told me that I am his wife and he can do what he wanted as long as he wants...

Yes. I think that men are sometimes think the emotional connection doesn't matter and carry on even though you are clearly saying no. Unfortunately the feelings of violation don't just go away and it drives a wedge between you.

Yes, unfortunately, it happens a lot. The husband may think he's entitled and be even more likely to force it when the wife doesn't want to.

♥♥

Marriage does not save a husband from a rape charge from his wife.

Sex is about love and consent, with consent being the operative word here. NO means no, and he has no rights to force himself upon her. NONE!

A marriage certificate does not give a man the right to force himself on his wife against her will. So yes it has happened, and if happened to you then you should press charges.