how ti delete empty folders from my folders???

i emptied some of my folders on my front page, under my folders, i dont know how to remove them, i need detailed instructions,or i wont get it right.thanks.

Favorite Answer

move the cursor to the empty folder

right click

select the option delete"foldername"

bingo...ur folder is deleted

• MLM

Before you start deleting folders, you should doublecheck to make sure there aren't any hidden files or subfolders within the ones you want to delete. To do this, go to:

My Computer,

Tools,

Folder Options,

View,

Files and Folders section

Tick beside Show Hidden Files and Folders

Apply

OK

Then check those folders to make sure nothing is hidden. Deleting some folders with hidden files could affect your computer if you happen to delete a critical operrating system file. If the folder is empty, you can right click and delete it.

Afterwards you should retrace the above steps to hide files and folders. This is basically a built in safety precaution.

Actually sometime, while deleting files, we accidently press enter simultaneosly with the delete button. So what happens in this scenario, files gets executed and then gets deleted. Now the file that just executed return to its main program to end, from where it was initiated, but its main program is already deleted, so it can't terminate itself and keep running the nodes of the application.

Now if you try to delete the folder, it will show an error message of file(s) is use from empty folder.

So the solution for this problem is to give a full restart to your computer and try to delete the same folder. If it still dont works try to reboot your computer in a safe mode.

Good Luck with your empty folder...

• Ben

ditto

Sometimes, only the program that created them can delete them properly. That's the case with the folders created by My Logitech Pictures program whenever I download pictures from my camera to my computer. In those cases, about once a week, I open the program and do the right click, Delete and Y(confirm) thing one at a time to send them to the recycle bin.

You can delete files or folders by right clicking on the file or folder and then clicking Delete.

cope with the undertaking interior of right here stages : a million. examine the RAM of your pc. no count if it is larger than or equivalent to a million GB, pass to step 2, else, strengthen RAM to a million GB (purchase RAM from seller) 2. set up an Anti Virus and test your pc. it is an epidemic inflicting the pc to malfunction. Did it remedy the undertaking ? If No, pass to step 3 3. Get your pc formatted and re set up working gadget. for sure do take archives backup earlier doing a similar

Drag to the recycle bin or right click and select delete.