Re: the late,GREAT, George C. Scott......how well do you know his TV and MOVIE career??
1. What POWERFUL tv show in the 60's was he in?
2. What was his character's name?
3. The job his character had?
4. What Jane Eyre character did he portray, on TV?
5. What character did he play in "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"?
6. In "PATTON," he knew he was Out maneuvering Rommel. What was the reason he gave for the ability to do this?
- GeneLLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. "East Side/West Side."
2. Neil Brock
3. social worker
4. Edward Rochester
5. Air Force General Buck Turgidson
6. "Rommel, you son-of-a-gun, I read your book." Patton defeated Rommel because he knew his enemy.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Once again, you have shamed me with my lack of knowledge in this area... George C. Scott was great, and I have absolutely no clue what the show was.
He outmaneuvered Rommel because... once again I hate to admit it but I am going to guess "because Rommel had been at the Schnapps again?"